Thank you for registering your athlete by August 3, 2018.
The fall 2018 season is for athletes age 5 through 13 and will run from September through October. Coaches will contact parents during the first weeks of school to provide practice schedules.
Ages 5-13 athletes will be broken into 3 categories:
- Under 8 (U8): Ages 5-7 (by August 1st)
- Under 11 (U11): Ages 8-10 (by August 1st)
- Under 14 (U14): Ages 11-13 (by August 1st)
When registering your child, please consider volunteering to help. We need coaches, referees, volunteers to help set-up and maintain the soccer fields, plus board members.
Want to sponsor a team and get your business name on a team's uniforms? Go to our Sponsor Page.
If you have questions, Contact Us.
- Application deadline is August 3rd, 2018 (first Friday of August)
- Applications will not be accepted without payment.
- Each player is $30 for the season. All applications received after August 3rd are subject to a $5 late fee. There is no guarantee your player will have a space on a team after the deadline.
- Why is the deadline August 3rd? The soccer season begins in early September. Registration needs to close Aug. 3rd so the leadership can organize teams, order t-shirts, prepare coaches, etc..
- To Register:
- Fill out the Registration Form (1 for Each Player) and Pay below, or
- DOWNLOAD the form and mail with payment to address on form, or
- Pick Up a Form at Video Buffs (501 W. North St, Enterprise) or Building Healthy Families (207 East Park Street, Enterprise).
Once you click on "Pay Now", a cart will appear at the top of the page. Follow that cart to pay. Thanks!